How Many People Speak Telugu and Meithei Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Telugu vs Meithei Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Telugu and Meithei Dialects.
- Waddar speaking population: 170,000.00
- Chenchu speaking population: 26,000.00
- Manna-Dora speaking population: 30,000.00
- Loi speaking population: 5,000.00
- Pangal speaking population: 273,000.00
- Meithei proper speaking population: 1,250,000.00
More on Telugu and Meithei Dialects
Explore more on Telugu and Meithei dialects to understand them. The Telugu vs Meithei dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.