How are you in Tagalog and Swahili
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Tagalog and Swahili then Tagalog greetings vs Swahili greetings helps you.
- How are you in Tagalog is Kamusta ka na?.
- How are you in Swahili is Habari gani?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Tagalog vs Swahili Dialects.
Other Tagalog and Swahili Greetings
Are you finding few more Tagalog greetings vs Swahili greetings? So let's compare other Tagalog and Swahili greetings.
- Good Morning in Tagalog is Magandang umaga po.
- Good Night in Tagalog is Magandang gabi.
- Good Morning in Swahili is Habari za asubuhi.
- Good Night in Swahili is Usiku mwema.