Tagalog and Polish as Minority Language
In Tagalog and Polish speaking countries you will get the countries which have Tagalog and Polish as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Tagalog as minority language: Australia, Canada, Guam, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore, United Kingdom.
- Polish as minority language: Belarus, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Ukraine.
If you want to compare Tagalog and Polish dialects, then you can go to Tagalog vs Polish Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Tagalog and Polish Regulators
Tagalog and Polish speaking countries provide you Tagalog and Polish regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Komisyon sa Wikang Filipino, National Languages Committee regulates Tagalog language.Polish is regulated by Polish Language Council (Rada Języka Polskiego). Also get to learn, Tagalog and Polish Language History.
Tagalog and Polish Continents
Thinking about Tagalog and Polish continents in which Tagalog and Polish speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Tagalog and Polish. Most of the Tagalog speaking countries lie in Asia, Australia. While Polish speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Tagalog and Polish languages:
Tagalog Interesting Facts:
- In 1593, "Doctrina Christiana" was first book written in two versions of Tagalog.
- The name "Tagalog" means "native to" and "river". "Tagalog"is derived from taga ilog, which means "inhabitants of the river".
Polish Interesting Facts:
- Polish Language has many loanwords from Russian, Czech, French, Italian, Hebrew and German Languages.
- The earliest writings found in polish language was list of persons and place names, is dated to 1136.
The Tagalog language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Filipino, Cebuano and Spanish Languages whereas Tagalog language is similar to Czech, Slovak, Serbian Languages and derived from Not Available.