Tagalog and Persian as Minority Language
In Tagalog and Persian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Tagalog and Persian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Tagalog as minority language: Australia, Canada, Guam, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore, United Kingdom.
- Persian as minority language: Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates.
If you want to compare Tagalog and Persian dialects, then you can go to Tagalog vs Persian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Tagalog and Persian Regulators
Tagalog and Persian speaking countries provide you Tagalog and Persian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Komisyon sa Wikang Filipino, National Languages Committee regulates Tagalog language.Persian is regulated by Academy of Persian Language and Literature (فرهنگستان زبان و اد, Academy of Sciences of Afghanistan. Also get to learn, Tagalog and Persian Language History.
Tagalog and Persian Continents
Thinking about Tagalog and Persian continents in which Tagalog and Persian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Tagalog and Persian. Most of the Tagalog speaking countries lie in Asia, Australia. While Persian speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Tagalog and Persian languages:
Tagalog Interesting Facts:
- In 1593, "Doctrina Christiana" was first book written in two versions of Tagalog.
- The name "Tagalog" means "native to" and "river". "Tagalog"is derived from taga ilog, which means "inhabitants of the river".
Persian Interesting Facts:
- In Iran, Parsi language is known as Farsi, while in Afghanistan Persian language is known as Dari.
- Persian language has borrowed many loanwords from the Arabic language.
The Tagalog language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Filipino, Cebuano and Spanish Languages whereas Tagalog language is similar to Pashto and Balochi Languages and derived from Arabic Language.