Tagalog and Kurdish as Minority Language
In Tagalog and Kurdish speaking countries you will get the countries which have Tagalog and Kurdish as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Tagalog as minority language: Australia, Canada, Guam, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore, United Kingdom.
- Kurdish as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Tagalog and Kurdish dialects, then you can go to Tagalog vs Kurdish Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Tagalog and Kurdish Regulators
Tagalog and Kurdish speaking countries provide you Tagalog and Kurdish regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Komisyon sa Wikang Filipino, National Languages Committee regulates Tagalog language.Kurdish is not regulated. Also get to learn, Tagalog and Kurdish Language History.
Tagalog and Kurdish Continents
Thinking about Tagalog and Kurdish continents in which Tagalog and Kurdish speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Tagalog and Kurdish. Most of the Tagalog speaking countries lie in Asia, Australia. While Kurdish speaking countries lie in Middle East. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Tagalog and Kurdish languages:
Tagalog Interesting Facts:
- In 1593, "Doctrina Christiana" was first book written in two versions of Tagalog.
- The name "Tagalog" means "native to" and "river". "Tagalog"is derived from taga ilog, which means "inhabitants of the river".
Kurdish Interesting Facts:
- The vocabulary in Kurdish is of Iranian origin.
- In the middle East, Kurdish is the fourth largest ethnic group.
The Tagalog language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Filipino, Cebuano and Spanish Languages whereas Tagalog language is similar to Farsi Language and derived from Not Available.