Tagalog and Burmese as Minority Language
In Tagalog and Burmese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Tagalog and Burmese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Tagalog as minority language: Australia, Canada, Guam, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore, United Kingdom.
- Burmese as minority language: Mon.
If you want to compare Tagalog and Burmese dialects, then you can go to Tagalog vs Burmese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Tagalog and Burmese Regulators
Tagalog and Burmese speaking countries provide you Tagalog and Burmese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Komisyon sa Wikang Filipino, National Languages Committee regulates Tagalog language.Burmese is regulated by Myanmar Language Commission. Also get to learn, Tagalog and Burmese Language History.
Tagalog and Burmese Continents
Thinking about Tagalog and Burmese continents in which Tagalog and Burmese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Tagalog and Burmese. Most of the Tagalog speaking countries lie in Asia, Australia. While Burmese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Tagalog and Burmese languages:
Tagalog Interesting Facts:
- In 1593, "Doctrina Christiana" was first book written in two versions of Tagalog.
- The name "Tagalog" means "native to" and "river". "Tagalog"is derived from taga ilog, which means "inhabitants of the river".
Burmese Interesting Facts:
- The naming of people in Burmese is strange. There is no last name, often name is rhymed such as Ming Ming, Mo Mo or Jo Jo.
- It appears as odd language to many people because it has peculiar pitch register, tonal form as language.
The Tagalog language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Filipino, Cebuano and Spanish Languages whereas Tagalog language is similar to Thai Language and derived from Pali Language.