How are you in Shona and Igbo
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Shona and Igbo then Shona greetings vs Igbo greetings helps you.
- How are you in Shona is Wakadini zvako?.
- How are you in Igbo is kedụ ka ịmere.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Shona vs Igbo Dialects.
Other Shona and Igbo Greetings
Are you finding few more Shona greetings vs Igbo greetings? So let's compare other Shona and Igbo greetings.
- Good Morning in Shona is Mangwanani.
- Good Night in Shona is Urare zvakanaka.
- Good Morning in Igbo is ụtụtụ ọma.
- Good Night in Igbo is ka chi fo.