How are you in Shona and German
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Shona and German then Shona greetings vs German greetings helps you.
- How are you in Shona is Wakadini zvako?.
- How are you in German is Wie geht es dir?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Shona vs German Dialects.
Other Shona and German Greetings
Are you finding few more Shona greetings vs German greetings? So let's compare other Shona and German greetings.
- Good Morning in Shona is Mangwanani.
- Good Night in Shona is Urare zvakanaka.
- Good Morning in German is guten Morgen.
- Good Night in German is gute Nacht.