Sanskrit and Marathi as Minority Language
In Sanskrit and Marathi speaking countries you will get the countries which have Sanskrit and Marathi as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Sanskrit as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Marathi as minority language: Israel, Mauritius.
If you want to compare Sanskrit and Marathi dialects, then you can go to Sanskrit vs Marathi Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Sanskrit and Marathi Regulators
Sanskrit and Marathi speaking countries provide you Sanskrit and Marathi regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Sanskrit is not regulated.Marathi is regulated by Maharashtra Sahitya Parishad. Also get to learn, Sanskrit and Marathi Language History.
Sanskrit and Marathi Continents
Thinking about Sanskrit and Marathi continents in which Sanskrit and Marathi speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Sanskrit and Marathi. Most of the Sanskrit speaking countries lie in Asia. While Marathi speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Sanskrit and Marathi languages:
Sanskrit Interesting Facts:
- Sanskrit language has highest number of vocabularies than any other language.
- Sanskrit Language has proved to help in speech therapy, also it increases concentration and helps to learn maths and science better.
Marathi Interesting Facts:
- Marathi ranks 4th in India based on the number of native speakers.
- Marathi language has borrowed plenty of loanwords from Urdu, Persian, Arabic and Sanskrit.
The Sanskrit language was derived from Prakrit Language and is similar to Old German Language whereas Sanskrit language is similar to Konkani Language and derived from Sanskrit Language.