Romanian and Punjabi as Minority Language
In Romanian and Punjabi speaking countries you will get the countries which have Romanian and Punjabi as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Romanian as minority language: Hungary, Serbia, Ukraine.
- Punjabi as minority language: Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States of America.
If you want to compare Romanian and Punjabi dialects, then you can go to Romanian vs Punjabi Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Romanian and Punjabi Regulators
Romanian and Punjabi speaking countries provide you Romanian and Punjabi regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Academia de Ştiinţe a Moldovei, Institutul de Lingvisticǎ al Academiei Române (Institute for Li regulates Romanian language.Punjabi is not regulated. Also get to learn, Romanian and Punjabi Language History.
Romanian and Punjabi Continents
Thinking about Romanian and Punjabi continents in which Romanian and Punjabi speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Romanian and Punjabi. Most of the Romanian speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. While Punjabi speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Romanian and Punjabi languages:
Romanian Interesting Facts:
- Romanian language has distinct type of grammar and phonology compared to other Romance languages.
- The earliest text of Romance language was found in the year 1521.
Punjabi Interesting Facts:
- Punjabi is 2nd most spoken in United Kingdom and 4th most spoken in Canada.
- Punjabi is tonal language, by using various tones Punjabi speakers are able to differentiate between words.
The Romanian language was derived from Latin and is similar to French, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese and Italian Languages. whereas Romanian language is similar to Hindi Language and derived from Sanskrit Language.