How Many People Speak Punjabi and Kurdish Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Punjabi vs Kurdish Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Punjabi and Kurdish Dialects.
- Pothohari speaking population: 2,500,000.00
- Saraiki speaking population: 20,000,000.00
- Doabi speaking population: Not Available
- Northern Kurdish speaking population: 20,000,000.00
- Central Kurdish speaking population: 5,000,000.00
- Southern Kurdish speaking population: 3,000,000.00
More on Punjabi and Kurdish Dialects
Explore more on Punjabi and Kurdish dialects to understand them. The Punjabi vs Kurdish dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.