How are you in Portuguese and Greek
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Portuguese and Greek then Portuguese greetings vs Greek greetings helps you.
- How are you in Portuguese is Como você está?.
- How are you in Greek is πώς είσαι (pó̱s eísai).
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Portuguese vs Greek Dialects.
Other Portuguese and Greek Greetings
Are you finding few more Portuguese greetings vs Greek greetings? So let's compare other Portuguese and Greek greetings.
- Good Morning in Portuguese is bom Dia.
- Good Night in Portuguese is boa noite.
- Good Morning in Greek is καλημέρα (kali̱méra).
- Good Night in Greek is Καληνυχτα (Kali̱nychta).