How are you in Persian and Abkhaz
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Persian and Abkhaz then Persian greetings vs Abkhaz greetings helps you.
- How are you in Persian is چطور هستید?.
- How are you in Abkhaz is Ушҧаҟоу? (Ušṗaꝁou?).
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Persian vs Abkhaz Dialects.
Other Persian and Abkhaz Greetings
Are you finding few more Persian greetings vs Abkhaz greetings? So let's compare other Persian and Abkhaz greetings.
- Good Morning in Persian is صبح به خیر.
- Good Night in Persian is شب بخیر.
- Good Morning in Abkhaz is Уа, Шьыжьы бзиа (Ua, Š’yž’y bzia).
- Good Night in Abkhaz is Ашара шәзыбзиарахааит (Ašara šəzybziaraxaait).