How are you in Navajo and Yoruba
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Navajo and Yoruba then Navajo greetings vs Yoruba greetings helps you.
- How are you in Navajo is Ąąʼ haʼíí baa naniná?.
- How are you in Yoruba is Bawo ni o se wa.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Navajo vs Yoruba Dialects.
Other Navajo and Yoruba Greetings
Are you finding few more Navajo greetings vs Yoruba greetings? So let's compare other Navajo and Yoruba greetings.
- Good Morning in Navajo is Yá'át'ééh abíní.
- Good Night in Navajo is Yá'át'ééh hiiłchi'į'.
- Good Morning in Yoruba is e kaaro.
- Good Night in Yoruba is Kasun layọ o.