How are you in Navajo and Latvian
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Navajo and Latvian then Navajo greetings vs Latvian greetings helps you.
- How are you in Navajo is Ąąʼ haʼíí baa naniná?.
- How are you in Latvian is Kā jums klājas?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Navajo vs Latvian Dialects.
Other Navajo and Latvian Greetings
Are you finding few more Navajo greetings vs Latvian greetings? So let's compare other Navajo and Latvian greetings.
- Good Morning in Navajo is Yá'át'ééh abíní.
- Good Night in Navajo is Yá'át'ééh hiiłchi'į'.
- Good Morning in Latvian is Labrīt.
- Good Night in Latvian is Ar labunakti.