How are you in Navajo and Igbo
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Navajo and Igbo then Navajo greetings vs Igbo greetings helps you.
- How are you in Navajo is Ąąʼ haʼíí baa naniná?.
- How are you in Igbo is kedụ ka ịmere.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Navajo vs Igbo Dialects.
Other Navajo and Igbo Greetings
Are you finding few more Navajo greetings vs Igbo greetings? So let's compare other Navajo and Igbo greetings.
- Good Morning in Navajo is Yá'át'ééh abíní.
- Good Night in Navajo is Yá'át'ééh hiiłchi'į'.
- Good Morning in Igbo is ụtụtụ ọma.
- Good Night in Igbo is ka chi fo.