How Many People Speak Maithili and Akan Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Maithili vs Akan Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Maithili and Akan Dialects.
- Tharuwat speaking population: Not Available
- Madhubani speaking population: Not Available
- Khortha speaking population: Not Available
- Asante speaking population: 9,000,000.00
- Akuapem speaking population: 9,000,000.00
- Fante speaking population: 1,900,000.00
More on Maithili and Akan Dialects
Explore more on Maithili and Akan dialects to understand them. The Maithili vs Akan dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.