Maithili and Galician as Minority Language
In Maithili and Galician speaking countries you will get the countries which have Maithili and Galician as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Maithili as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Galician as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Maithili and Galician dialects, then you can go to Maithili vs Galician Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Maithili and Galician Regulators
Maithili and Galician speaking countries provide you Maithili and Galician regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Maithili is not regulated.Galician is regulated by Royal Galician Academy (Real Academia Galega). Also get to learn, Maithili and Galician Language History.
Maithili and Galician Continents
Thinking about Maithili and Galician continents in which Maithili and Galician speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Maithili and Galician. Most of the Maithili speaking countries lie in Asia. While Galician speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Maithili and Galician languages:
Maithili Interesting Facts:
- Earlier, Maithili language was considered as the dialect of Hindi and Bengali, however in the year 2003 Maithili achieved an independent language status in India.
- Maithili has rich literature.
Galician Interesting Facts:
- In Galician language, there are no compound tenses.
- The earliest document in Galician language was written in 1228 which was legal charter for a municipality of Galicia.
The Maithili language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Bhojpuri Language whereas Maithili language is similar to Portuguese Language and derived from Latin.