Maithili and Azerbaijani as Minority Language
In Maithili and Azerbaijani speaking countries you will get the countries which have Maithili and Azerbaijani as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Maithili as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Azerbaijani as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Maithili and Azerbaijani dialects, then you can go to Maithili vs Azerbaijani Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Maithili and Azerbaijani Regulators
Maithili and Azerbaijani speaking countries provide you Maithili and Azerbaijani regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Maithili is not regulated.Azerbaijani is regulated by Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences. Also get to learn, Maithili and Azerbaijani Language History.
Maithili and Azerbaijani Continents
Thinking about Maithili and Azerbaijani continents in which Maithili and Azerbaijani speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Maithili and Azerbaijani. Most of the Maithili speaking countries lie in Asia. While Azerbaijani speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Maithili and Azerbaijani languages:
Maithili Interesting Facts:
- Earlier, Maithili language was considered as the dialect of Hindi and Bengali, however in the year 2003 Maithili achieved an independent language status in India.
- Maithili has rich literature.
Azerbaijani Interesting Facts:
- Even though Official language of Azerbaijan is Azerbaijani, the Business language is Azerbaijani, English and Russian.
- Azerbaijan is known as “Land of Fire”, is country with unique culture and spellbinding history.
The Maithili language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Bhojpuri Language whereas Maithili language is similar to Turkish and derived from Osmanly language.