How Many People Speak Lithuanian and Romanian Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Lithuanian vs Romanian Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Lithuanian and Romanian Dialects.
- Samogitian speaking population: 500,000.00
- Aukštaitian speaking population: Not Available
- Curonian speaking population: Not Available
- Aromanian speaking population: 250,000.00
- Megleno-Romanian speaking population: 5,000.00
- Istro-Romanian speaking population: 1,400.00
More on Lithuanian and Romanian Dialects
Explore more on Lithuanian and Romanian dialects to understand them. The Lithuanian vs Romanian dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.