How are you in Konkani and Swahili
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Konkani and Swahili then Konkani greetings vs Swahili greetings helps you.
- How are you in Konkani is kaso assa?.
- How are you in Swahili is Habari gani?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Konkani vs Swahili Dialects.
Other Konkani and Swahili Greetings
Are you finding few more Konkani greetings vs Swahili greetings? So let's compare other Konkani and Swahili greetings.
- Good Morning in Konkani is Dis Borem Zavonn.
- Good Night in Konkani is Rati Boren Zavonn.
- Good Morning in Swahili is Habari za asubuhi.
- Good Night in Swahili is Usiku mwema.