Javanese and Madurese as Minority Language
In Javanese and Madurese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Javanese and Madurese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Javanese as minority language: Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, Suriname.
- Madurese as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Javanese and Madurese dialects, then you can go to Javanese vs Madurese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Javanese and Madurese Regulators
Javanese and Madurese speaking countries provide you Javanese and Madurese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Javanese is not regulated.Madurese is not regulated. Also get to learn, Javanese and Madurese Language History.
Javanese and Madurese Continents
Thinking about Javanese and Madurese continents in which Javanese and Madurese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Javanese and Madurese. Most of the Javanese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Madurese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Javanese and Madurese languages:
Javanese Interesting Facts:
- The Javanese group is the largest ethnic group in Indonesian.
- The earliest writing in Javanese dates from the 4th Century AD, at that time Javanese was written with the Pallava alphabet.
Madurese Interesting Facts:
- There is unique pronunciation system in the Madurese language.
- Madurese was first written using Javanese Alphabets.
The Javanese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Madurese, Sundanese and Balinese Languages whereas Javanese language is similar to Malay and Javanese Languages and derived from Not Available.