How are you in Japanese and Arabic
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Japanese and Arabic then Japanese greetings vs Arabic greetings helps you.
- How are you in Japanese is お元気ですか (O genki desu ka?).
- How are you in Arabic is كيف حالك؟.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Japanese vs Arabic Dialects.
Other Japanese and Arabic Greetings
Are you finding few more Japanese greetings vs Arabic greetings? So let's compare other Japanese and Arabic greetings.
- Good Morning in Japanese is おはよう (Ohayō).
- Good Night in Japanese is おやすみなさい (Oyasuminasai).
- Good Morning in Arabic is صباح الخير.
- Good Night in Arabic is تصبح على خير.