How are you in Igbo and Kurdish
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Igbo and Kurdish then Igbo greetings vs Kurdish greetings helps you.
- How are you in Igbo is kedụ ka ịmere.
- How are you in Kurdish is Tu çawa yî?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Igbo vs Kurdish Dialects.
Other Igbo and Kurdish Greetings
Are you finding few more Igbo greetings vs Kurdish greetings? So let's compare other Igbo and Kurdish greetings.
- Good Morning in Igbo is ụtụtụ ọma.
- Good Night in Igbo is ka chi fo.
- Good Morning in Kurdish is Bayanit bash.
- Good Night in Kurdish is Şev xweş.