Igbo and Marwari as Minority Language
In Igbo and Marwari speaking countries you will get the countries which have Igbo and Marwari as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Igbo as minority language: Equatorial Guinea.
- Marwari as minority language: Nepal, Pakistan.
If you want to compare Igbo and Marwari dialects, then you can go to Igbo vs Marwari Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Igbo and Marwari Regulators
Igbo and Marwari speaking countries provide you Igbo and Marwari regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Society for Promoting Igbo Language and Culture regulates Igbo language.Marwari is not regulated. Also get to learn, Igbo and Marwari Language History.
Igbo and Marwari Continents
Thinking about Igbo and Marwari continents in which Igbo and Marwari speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Igbo and Marwari. Most of the Igbo speaking countries lie in Africa. While Marwari speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Igbo and Marwari languages:
Igbo Interesting Facts:
- In Igbo, there is complicated system of high and low tones indicating differences in meaning and grammatical relationships.
- Igbo has inexhaustible and rich linguistic features like idioms, proverbs, aphorisms, anecdotes etc.
Marwari Interesting Facts:
- Marwari language was historically written in Mahajani, which is version of the Landa script.
- Marwari language is written in Arabic Alphabets in Pakistan.
The Igbo language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Igbo language is similar to Gujarati, Haryanvi, Hindi and Punjabi Languages and derived from Gujarati Language.