Igbo and Khasi as Minority Language
In Igbo and Khasi speaking countries you will get the countries which have Igbo and Khasi as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Igbo as minority language: Equatorial Guinea.
- Khasi as minority language: Not Available.
If you want to compare Igbo and Khasi dialects, then you can go to Igbo vs Khasi Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Igbo and Khasi Regulators
Igbo and Khasi speaking countries provide you Igbo and Khasi regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Society for Promoting Igbo Language and Culture regulates Igbo language.Khasi is not regulated. Also get to learn, Igbo and Khasi Language History.
Igbo and Khasi Continents
Thinking about Igbo and Khasi continents in which Igbo and Khasi speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Igbo and Khasi. Most of the Igbo speaking countries lie in Africa. While Khasi speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Igbo and Khasi languages:
Igbo Interesting Facts:
- In Igbo, there is complicated system of high and low tones indicating differences in meaning and grammatical relationships.
- Igbo has inexhaustible and rich linguistic features like idioms, proverbs, aphorisms, anecdotes etc.
Khasi Interesting Facts:
- Khasi language contain a large number of loanwords from Bengali and Hindi Languages.
- There is significant dialectal variation in khasi language, since several dialects have only partial mutual intelligibility.
The Igbo language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Igbo language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.