How Many People Speak Hmong and Kurdish Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Hmong vs Kurdish Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Hmong and Kurdish Dialects.
- Hmong Njua speaking population: 310,000.00
- Hmong Daw speaking population: 1,600,000.00
- Hmong Do speaking population: Not Available
- Northern Kurdish speaking population: 20,000,000.00
- Central Kurdish speaking population: 5,000,000.00
- Southern Kurdish speaking population: 3,000,000.00
More on Hmong and Kurdish Dialects
Explore more on Hmong and Kurdish dialects to understand them. The Hmong vs Kurdish dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.