How Many People Speak Hausa and Khmer Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Hausa vs Khmer Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Hausa and Khmer Dialects.
- Gaananci speaking population: Not Available
- Kurhwayanci speaking population: Not Available
- Daragaram speaking population: Not Available
- Northern Khmer speaking population: 1,400,000.00
- Khmer Krom speaking population: 1,200,000.00
- Western Khmer speaking population: Not Available
More on Hausa and Khmer Dialects
Explore more on Hausa and Khmer dialects to understand them. The Hausa vs Khmer dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.