Gujarati and Swedish as Minority Language
In Gujarati and Swedish speaking countries you will get the countries which have Gujarati and Swedish as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Gujarati as minority language: Great Britain, Kenya, Malawi, Oman, Pakistan, Tanzania, Uganda, United States of America, Zambia.
- Swedish as minority language: Australia, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America.
If you want to compare Gujarati and Swedish dialects, then you can go to Gujarati vs Swedish Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Gujarati and Swedish Regulators
Gujarati and Swedish speaking countries provide you Gujarati and Swedish regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. NA regulates Gujarati language.Swedish is regulated by Institute for the Languages of Finland, Swedish Academy, Swedish Language Council. Also get to learn, Gujarati and Swedish Language History.
Gujarati and Swedish Continents
Thinking about Gujarati and Swedish continents in which Gujarati and Swedish speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Gujarati and Swedish. Most of the Gujarati speaking countries lie in Asia. While Swedish speaking countries lie in Antartica, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Gujarati and Swedish languages:
Gujarati Interesting Facts:
- Gujarati was the first language of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi("Father of the Nation of India") and Vallabhbhai Patel ("Iron Man of India").
- Most of the words in Gujarati language are adopted from Sanskrit.
Swedish Interesting Facts:
- In Swedish language, article comes after noun.
- Most of the words in Swedish language began "S" than any other letter.
The Gujarati language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Bengali Language whereas Gujarati language is similar to Norwegian and Danish Language and derived from Old Norse Language.