How Many People Speak German and Polish Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. German vs Polish Dialects also tells you about how many people speak German and Polish Dialects.
- Swiss German speaking population: 4,500,000.00
- Swabian German speaking population: 820,000.00
- Texas German speaking population: 6,000.00
- Kashubian speaking population: 108,000.00
- Masovian speaking population: Not Available
- Silesian speaking population: 510,000.00
More on German and Polish Dialects
Explore more on German and Polish dialects to understand them. The German vs Polish dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.