How are you in German and Polish
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in German and Polish then German greetings vs Polish greetings helps you.
- How are you in German is Wie geht es dir?.
- How are you in Polish is Jak się masz?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on German vs Polish Dialects.
Other German and Polish Greetings
Are you finding few more German greetings vs Polish greetings? So let's compare other German and Polish greetings.
- Good Morning in German is guten Morgen.
- Good Night in German is gute Nacht.
- Good Morning in Polish is Dzień dobry.
- Good Night in Polish is dobranoc.