How Many People Speak German and English Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. German vs English Dialects also tells you about how many people speak German and English Dialects.
- Swiss German speaking population: 4,500,000.00
- Swabian German speaking population: 820,000.00
- Texas German speaking population: 6,000.00
- American English speaking population: 225,000,000.00
- Hiberno-English speaking population: 4,500,000.00
- Welsh English speaking population: 2,500,000.00
More on German and English Dialects
Explore more on German and English dialects to understand them. The German vs English dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.