How are you in German and English
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in German and English then German greetings vs English greetings helps you.
- How are you in German is Wie geht es dir?.
- How are you in English is How are you?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on German vs English Dialects.
Other German and English Greetings
Are you finding few more German greetings vs English greetings? So let's compare other German and English greetings.
- Good Morning in German is guten Morgen.
- Good Night in German is gute Nacht.
- Good Morning in English is Good Morning.
- Good Night in English is Good Night.