How are you in Georgian and Urdu
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Georgian and Urdu then Georgian greetings vs Urdu greetings helps you.
- How are you in Georgian is როგორა ხარ? (rogora khar?).
- How are you in Urdu is آپ کیسے ہیں؟.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Georgian vs Urdu Dialects.
Other Georgian and Urdu Greetings
Are you finding few more Georgian greetings vs Urdu greetings? So let's compare other Georgian and Urdu greetings.
- Good Morning in Georgian is დილა მშვიდობისა (dila mshvidobisa).
- Good Night in Georgian is ძილი ნებისა (dzili nebisa).
- Good Morning in Urdu is گڈ مارننگ.
- Good Night in Urdu is گڈ نائٹ.