How are you in French and Dutch
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in French and Dutch then French greetings vs Dutch greetings helps you.
- How are you in French is Comment allez-vous?.
- How are you in Dutch is hoe gaat het met je?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on French vs Dutch Dialects.
Other French and Dutch Greetings
Are you finding few more French greetings vs Dutch greetings? So let's compare other French and Dutch greetings.
- Good Morning in French is Bonjour.
- Good Night in French is bonne Nuit.
- Good Morning in Dutch is goedemorgen.
- Good Night in Dutch is goede Nacht.