French and Quechua as Minority Language
In French and Quechua speaking countries you will get the countries which have French and Quechua as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- French as minority language: Brazil, Cambodia, United States of America, Vietnam.
- Quechua as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare French and Quechua dialects, then you can go to French vs Quechua Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
French and Quechua Regulators
French and Quechua speaking countries provide you French and Quechua regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Académie française (French Academy), Office québécois de la langue française regulates French language.Quechua is not regulated. Also get to learn, French and Quechua Language History.
French and Quechua Continents
Thinking about French and Quechua continents in which French and Quechua speaking countries are present. Check out more information on French and Quechua. Most of the French speaking countries lie in Africa, Australia, Europe, North America, Oceania, Pacific, South America. While Quechua speaking countries lie in South America. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of French and Quechua languages:
French Interesting Facts:
- French is the only language, with English, that is taught in every country of the world.
- French is the top language in Culinary Scene.
Quechua Interesting Facts:
- One of the most widely spoken indigenous language in the America is Quechua.
- Quechua language has borrowed many words from Spanish.
The French language was derived from Latin and is similar to Italian Language whereas French language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.