How are you in Finnish and Slovak
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Finnish and Slovak then Finnish greetings vs Slovak greetings helps you.
- How are you in Finnish is Mitä kuuluu?.
- How are you in Slovak is Ako sa máte?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Finnish vs Slovak Dialects.
Other Finnish and Slovak Greetings
Are you finding few more Finnish greetings vs Slovak greetings? So let's compare other Finnish and Slovak greetings.
- Good Morning in Finnish is Hyvää huomenta.
- Good Night in Finnish is hyvää yötä.
- Good Morning in Slovak is Dobré ráno.
- Good Night in Slovak is Dobrú noc.