How are you in Finnish and Hausa
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Finnish and Hausa then Finnish greetings vs Hausa greetings helps you.
- How are you in Finnish is Mitä kuuluu?.
- How are you in Hausa is yaya dai.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Finnish vs Hausa Dialects.
Other Finnish and Hausa Greetings
Are you finding few more Finnish greetings vs Hausa greetings? So let's compare other Finnish and Hausa greetings.
- Good Morning in Finnish is Hyvää huomenta.
- Good Night in Finnish is hyvää yötä.
- Good Morning in Hausa is mai kyau safe.
- Good Night in Hausa is mai kyau dare.