Filipino and Kurdish as Minority Language
In Filipino and Kurdish speaking countries you will get the countries which have Filipino and Kurdish as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Filipino as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Kurdish as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Filipino and Kurdish dialects, then you can go to Filipino vs Kurdish Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Filipino and Kurdish Regulators
Filipino and Kurdish speaking countries provide you Filipino and Kurdish regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Komisyon sa Wikang Filipino regulates Filipino language.Kurdish is not regulated. Also get to learn, Filipino and Kurdish Language History.
Filipino and Kurdish Continents
Thinking about Filipino and Kurdish continents in which Filipino and Kurdish speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Filipino and Kurdish. Most of the Filipino speaking countries lie in Asia. While Kurdish speaking countries lie in Middle East. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Filipino and Kurdish languages:
Filipino Interesting Facts:
- "Filipino" was officially declared as national language by the constitution in 1987.
- "Filipino" is the official name of Tagalog, or synonym of it.
Kurdish Interesting Facts:
- The vocabulary in Kurdish is of Iranian origin.
- In the middle East, Kurdish is the fourth largest ethnic group.
The Filipino language was derived from Spanish Language and is similar to Tagalog Language whereas Filipino language is similar to Farsi Language and derived from Not Available.