How are you in Estonian and Swahili
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Estonian and Swahili then Estonian greetings vs Swahili greetings helps you.
- How are you in Estonian is kuidas sul läheb.
- How are you in Swahili is Habari gani?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Estonian vs Swahili Dialects.
Other Estonian and Swahili Greetings
Are you finding few more Estonian greetings vs Swahili greetings? So let's compare other Estonian and Swahili greetings.
- Good Morning in Estonian is Tere hommikust.
- Good Night in Estonian is Head ööd.
- Good Morning in Swahili is Habari za asubuhi.
- Good Night in Swahili is Usiku mwema.