How are you in Estonian and Chinese
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Estonian and Chinese then Estonian greetings vs Chinese greetings helps you.
- How are you in Estonian is kuidas sul läheb.
- How are you in Chinese is 你好吗？ (Nǐ hǎo ma?).
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Estonian vs Chinese Dialects.
Other Estonian and Chinese Greetings
Are you finding few more Estonian greetings vs Chinese greetings? So let's compare other Estonian and Chinese greetings.
- Good Morning in Estonian is Tere hommikust.
- Good Night in Estonian is Head ööd.
- Good Morning in Chinese is 早安 (Zǎo ān).
- Good Night in Chinese is 晚安 (Wǎn'ān).