Estonian and Kurdish as Minority Language
In Estonian and Kurdish speaking countries you will get the countries which have Estonian and Kurdish as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Estonian as minority language: Denmark, Russia, Sweden.
- Kurdish as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Estonian and Kurdish dialects, then you can go to Estonian vs Kurdish Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Estonian and Kurdish Regulators
Estonian and Kurdish speaking countries provide you Estonian and Kurdish regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Institute of the Estonian Language regulates Estonian language.Kurdish is not regulated. Also get to learn, Estonian and Kurdish Language History.
Estonian and Kurdish Continents
Thinking about Estonian and Kurdish continents in which Estonian and Kurdish speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Estonian and Kurdish. Most of the Estonian speaking countries lie in Europe. While Kurdish speaking countries lie in Middle East. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Estonian and Kurdish languages:
Estonian Interesting Facts:
- Estonian language is considered to be powerful symbol of Estonian identity and culture.
- Estonian language has adopted many words with Finnish language.
Kurdish Interesting Facts:
- The vocabulary in Kurdish is of Iranian origin.
- In the middle East, Kurdish is the fourth largest ethnic group.
The Estonian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Finnish whereas Estonian language is similar to Farsi Language and derived from Not Available.