How Many People Speak Chinese and Burmese Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Chinese vs Burmese Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Chinese and Burmese Dialects.
- Mandarin speaking population: 960,000,000.00
- Wu speaking population: 80,000,000.00
- Yue speaking population: 60,000,000.00
- Arakanese speaking population: 2,000,000.00
- Tavoyan speaking population: 440,000.00
- Intha speaking population: 90,000.00
More on Chinese and Burmese Dialects
Explore more on Chinese and Burmese dialects to understand them. The Chinese vs Burmese dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.