Burmese and Amharic as Minority Language
In Burmese and Amharic speaking countries you will get the countries which have Burmese and Amharic as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Burmese as minority language: Mon.
- Amharic as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Burmese and Amharic dialects, then you can go to Burmese vs Amharic Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Burmese and Amharic Regulators
Burmese and Amharic speaking countries provide you Burmese and Amharic regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Myanmar Language Commission regulates Burmese language.Amharic is not regulated. Also get to learn, Burmese and Amharic Language History.
Burmese and Amharic Continents
Thinking about Burmese and Amharic continents in which Burmese and Amharic speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Burmese and Amharic. Most of the Burmese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Amharic speaking countries lie in Africa. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Burmese and Amharic languages:
Burmese Interesting Facts:
- The naming of people in Burmese is strange. There is no last name, often name is rhymed such as Ming Ming, Mo Mo or Jo Jo.
- It appears as odd language to many people because it has peculiar pitch register, tonal form as language.
Amharic Interesting Facts:
- Amharic ranks as second most spoken Semitic language in the world.
- Amharic has its own writing system named “fidel” and it uses Amharic alphabets to write.
The Burmese language was derived from Pali Language and is similar to Thai Language whereas Burmese language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.