How Many People Speak Bosnian and Pashto Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Bosnian vs Pashto Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Bosnian and Pashto Dialects.
- Shtokavian speaking population: 13,000,000.00
- Chakavian speaking population: 660,000.00
- Kajkavian speaking population: Not Available
- Central Pashto speaking population: 6,500,000.00
- Northern Pashto speaking population: 21,000,000.00
- Wanetsi speaking population: 95,000.00
More on Bosnian and Pashto Dialects
Explore more on Bosnian and Pashto dialects to understand them. The Bosnian vs Pashto dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.