How Many People Speak Bhojpuri and Khasi Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Bhojpuri vs Khasi Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Bhojpuri and Khasi Dialects.
- Caribbean Hindustani speaking population: 16,000.00
- Fiji Hindi speaking population: 380,000.00
- Tharu Bhojpuri speaking population: Not Available
- Bhoi speaking population: Not Available
- Nonglung speaking population: Not Available
- Cherrapunji speaking population: Not Available
More on Bhojpuri and Khasi Dialects
Explore more on Bhojpuri and Khasi dialects to understand them. The Bhojpuri vs Khasi dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.