Basque and Ukrainian as Minority Language
In Basque and Ukrainian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Basque and Ukrainian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Basque as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Ukrainian as minority language: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia.
If you want to compare Basque and Ukrainian dialects, then you can go to Basque vs Ukrainian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Basque and Ukrainian Regulators
Basque and Ukrainian speaking countries provide you Basque and Ukrainian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Euskaltzaindia, National Languages Committee regulates Basque language.Ukrainian is regulated by National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine: Institute for the Ukrainian Language. Also get to learn, Basque and Ukrainian Language History.
Basque and Ukrainian Continents
Thinking about Basque and Ukrainian continents in which Basque and Ukrainian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Basque and Ukrainian. Most of the Basque speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. While Ukrainian speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Basque and Ukrainian languages:
Basque Interesting Facts:
- The Basque language is the oldest European language.
- Basque alphabet include many Roman letters.
Ukrainian Interesting Facts:
- Ukrainian Language is second most widespread among the Slavic languages after the Russian Language.
- Ukrainian Language is among the top three most melodious language in the world.
The Basque language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Spanish whereas Basque language is similar to Russian and Belarusian Languages and derived from Not Available.