Basque and Mongolian as Minority Language
In Basque and Mongolian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Basque and Mongolian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Basque as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Mongolian as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Basque and Mongolian dialects, then you can go to Basque vs Mongolian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Basque and Mongolian Regulators
Basque and Mongolian speaking countries provide you Basque and Mongolian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Euskaltzaindia, National Languages Committee regulates Basque language.Mongolian is regulated by Council for Language and Literature Work, State Language Council (Mongolia). Also get to learn, Basque and Mongolian Language History.
Basque and Mongolian Continents
Thinking about Basque and Mongolian continents in which Basque and Mongolian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Basque and Mongolian. Most of the Basque speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. While Mongolian speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Basque and Mongolian languages:
Basque Interesting Facts:
- The Basque language is the oldest European language.
- Basque alphabet include many Roman letters.
Mongolian Interesting Facts:
- Mongolian was first written using Phagspa script in late 13th century.
- There is no connection between Mongolian, Japanese and Korean, but still in terms of grammar and sentence structure they are very similar.
The Basque language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Spanish whereas Basque language is similar to Turkish Language and derived from Not Available.