Azerbaijani and Catalan as Minority Language
In Azerbaijani and Catalan speaking countries you will get the countries which have Azerbaijani and Catalan as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Azerbaijani as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Catalan as minority language: Aragon, France, Italy, Spain.
If you want to compare Azerbaijani and Catalan dialects, then you can go to Azerbaijani vs Catalan Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Azerbaijani and Catalan Regulators
Azerbaijani and Catalan speaking countries provide you Azerbaijani and Catalan regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences regulates Azerbaijani language.Catalan is regulated by Institut d'Estudis Catalans, Acadèmia Valenciana de la Llengua, National Languages Committee. Also get to learn, Azerbaijani and Catalan Language History.
Azerbaijani and Catalan Continents
Thinking about Azerbaijani and Catalan continents in which Azerbaijani and Catalan speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Azerbaijani and Catalan. Most of the Azerbaijani speaking countries lie in Asia. While Catalan speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Azerbaijani and Catalan languages:
Azerbaijani Interesting Facts:
- Even though Official language of Azerbaijan is Azerbaijani, the Business language is Azerbaijani, English and Russian.
- Azerbaijan is known as “Land of Fire”, is country with unique culture and spellbinding history.
Catalan Interesting Facts:
- Catalan is 6th most largely spoken Romance language.
- Catalan went through a golden age in low middle ages, reaching a peak of maturity and cultural richness.
The Azerbaijani language was derived from Osmanly language and is similar to Turkish whereas Azerbaijani language is similar to Spanish Language, Occitan Language, Italian Language, French Language and derived from Latin.