How are you in Armenian and Zulu
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Armenian and Zulu then Armenian greetings vs Zulu greetings helps you.
- How are you in Armenian is Ինչպես եք դուք? (Inch’pes yek’ duk’).
- How are you in Zulu is unjani.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Armenian vs Zulu Dialects.
Other Armenian and Zulu Greetings
Are you finding few more Armenian greetings vs Zulu greetings? So let's compare other Armenian and Zulu greetings.
- Good Morning in Armenian is Բարի լույս (Bari luys).
- Good Night in Armenian is Բարի գիշեր (Bari gisher).
- Good Morning in Zulu is okuhle ekuseni.
- Good Night in Zulu is okuhle ebusuku.